Our lavender essential oil is sourced from a collective of rural organic farmers from India. Our each batch of oil is quality tested by accredited labs for purity & content.
Lavender oil is extracted from flowers and leaves of the plants using steam distillation. Lavender oil has analgesic, anxiolytic, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, calmative, diuretic, regenerative, sedative, and tonic properties.
- Lavender oil is effective in dealing with anxiety, tension, fear, and depression. It also helps in reconcile emotional conflict and balancing mood swings.
- Lavender oil is suggested as a natural remedy to treat insomnia and improve sleep quality.
- Lavender oil's anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties are beneficial in a number of skin conditions like allergic reactions, acne, and aging effects.
- Lavender oil is effective to be used for the treatment of surface infection in the form of a prophylactic or topical application. Lavender oil stimulates new cell growth, kills bacteria, prevents scarring, and reduces pain.
- Using lavender essential oil in a diffuser is one of the best ways to not only receive its therapeutic benefits and but also freshen the room.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil to a teaspoon of carrier oil and then gently rub onto the affected area. Massaging this way is helpful for minor cuts and burns and to relieve joint or muscle pain or for conditions like acne.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 5-6 drops of lavender oil in a spray bottle. Fill the remaining part of the bottle with 1½ cup of distilled water and shake well to dissolve the baking soda. Use this air freshener in all the rooms and closed spaces like a closet in your house to get a fresh, clean scent.
Safety and Storage
Our oils are packaged in blue cobalt glass bottles to provide the maximum protection from light and air. This helps in increasing the shelf life of the product compared to amber glass bottles.
Store in a dark glass bottle, tightly capped, in a cool place.
It should not be used on deep wounds or near the eyes, ears, nose. Contact your healthcare provider if you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Dilute with a carrier before each use. Keep out of reach of children.
Anuna is a Pali-Sanskrit word mentioned in Buddhism's greatest work, The Heart Sutra. It means something "Superior" or "Great". True to our name, we focus on delivering superior quality hand-crafted products that impart lasting customer satisfaction.
We train, hand-hold & sources our products from over 16,000 poor rural women across over 200 handicrafts & agriculture clusters in India, leading to a great social impact. When you buy our products, you make the World a Better Place!
Anuna Essentials operates from our offices in India, as well as, our warehouses in USA, UK & Australia.