Our lemongrass essential oil is sourced from a collective of rural organic farmers from India. Our each batch of oil is quality tested by accredited labs for purity & content.
Lemongrass essential oil is extracted from steam distillation of finely chopped fresh or partly dried lemongrass. Lemongrass is found to have analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, insecticidal, nervine and sedative properties.
- Lemongrass oil has regulating properties that help in stabilising and promoting balance and harmony, especially the mood and emotions.
- Because of its sedative properties, lemongrass oil is helpful in calming and soothing mind and get relief from chronic mental states of anxiety, fear, worry and depression.
- Lemongrass oil can be used to balance excess oily skin, acne, hair and scalp conditions like seborrhea and dandruff due to its regulating properties.
- Lemongrass is relaxant to both smooth and striated muscles and hence is used in a variety of conditions involving spasm, pain and inflammation.
- Pour a few drops of lemongrass oil into the diffuser or vaporizer of your choice.
- Apply diluted lemongrass oil topically on problem areas to reduce muscle spasms and backaches or to get help with indigestion.
- Pour a few drops of lemongrass essential oil into a spray bottle filled with water, and then spray this solution into the air to enhance holiday feelings or as a natural deodorant.
Safety and Storage
Our oils are packaged in blue cobalt glass bottles to provide the maximum protection from light and air. This helps in increasing the shelf life of the product compared to amber glass bottles.
Store in a dark glass bottle, tightly capped, in a cool place.
It should not be used on deep wounds or near the eyes, ears, nose. Contact your healthcare provider if you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Dilute with a carrier before each use. Keep out of reach of children.
Anuna is a Pali-Sanskrit word mentioned in Buddhism's greatest work, The Heart Sutra. It means something "Superior" or "Great". True to our name, we focus on delivering superior quality hand-crafted products that impart lasting customer satisfaction.
We train, hand-hold & sources our products from over 16,000 poor rural women across over 200 handicrafts & agriculture clusters in India, leading to a great social impact. When you buy our products, you make the World a Better Place!
Anuna Essentials operates from our offices in India, as well as, our warehouses in USA, UK & Australia.