Our argan oil is sourced from a collective of rural organic farmers from Morocco. Our each batch of oil is quality tested by accredited labs for purity & content.
Argan oil is extracted from the fruits of the Argan tree (Argania spinosa) using the cold-pressed method. It has a nutty aroma and is pale yellow to golden yellow in color.
Argan oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Argan oil can treat a broad range of skin conditions, including acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, and skin infections. The high concentration of antioxidants in argan oil can fight aging by neutralizing free radicals that damage cells.
- Argan oil is improve hair quality by preventing damage to the exterior cuticle of the hair shaft while preserving the natural pigments (melanin) that provide hair its color.
- Argan oil may accelerate the wound healing process and is a popular home remedy for treating inflammatory skin conditions.
- Apply argan oil directly to your skin at least twice a day to get the skin care benefits and relief from acnes.
- Use argan oil on the affected areas of skin to get relief from skin inflammation or to heal the wound faster.
- To apply argan oil to dry hair, place a few drops in your palms and comb through the hair with your fingers. This should result in better hair care.
Safety and Storage
Our oils are packaged in blue cobalt glass bottles to provide the maximum protection from light and air. This helps in increasing the shelf life of the product compared to amber glass bottles.
Store in a dark glass bottle, tightly capped, in a cool place.
Argan oil is generally considered safe for consumption and topical use. However, in some people, argan oil may cause a form of allergy known as contact dermatitis, characterized by the development of rash, redness, and itchiness at the site of application.
Anuna is a Pali-Sanskrit word mentioned in Buddhism's greatest work, The Heart Sutra. It means something "Superior" or "Great". True to our name, we focus on delivering superior quality hand-crafted products that impart lasting customer satisfaction.
We train, hand-hold & sources our products from over 16,000 poor rural women across over 200 handicrafts & agriculture clusters in India, leading to a great social impact. When you buy our products, you make the World a Better Place!
Anuna Essentials operates from our offices in India, as well as, our warehouses in USA, UK & Australia.